These rules may be subject to change in the future.
- Please do not make an alternate account without a valid reason. If you do it to ban evade, you'll just be banned again.
- Don't advertise, spam, or necrobump. You will be banned and/or posts will be deleted if you do these things.
- Be mature. Don't flame, and don't swear too often.
- If you break one of these rules or are just a bad presence in general, don't blame it on some sort of disability. That's just making excuses.
- Don't backseat moderate, and don't issue warnings without valid reasoning. Don't say someone broke the rules without them actually doing it, either.
- Make your articles M.U.G.E.N.-related at the very least. This is a wiki for M.U.G.E.N. characters after all.
- Keep your articles detailed. The more detail about a character, the better! Pictures and videos help with this.
- If you want to link to a "public" character, always link to the source website of the author. Do not link directly to a download.
- If a character is considered "private" or "trade-only," do not post a download link. Additionally, getting the author's consent before posting an article is highly recommended, just in case they have their edits as private for a reason.
- If a character is considered "external," specify it. These characters are more dangerous than "internal" characters, so as much caution as possible should be taken when discussing them.
- If you'd like to add the style and coding values for the characters, go ahead. If you don't, that's fine.
- Try not to make an article for just a balanced character. If a character is considered balanced, an article can only be made for it if there are a lot of cheap edits for it.